Re: o2 sensors and code "21"

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 18:28:39 EDT

I recommend running the truck hard (3-4000rpms) for a few miles to burn off any
debris or buildup that might have accumulated on the sensor. Then clear the
code by disconnecting the battery. If it comes back shortly - then replace it.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"