Re: RE: quad R/T

From: The Hawbaker's (shelbycsx@innernet.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 18:46:31 EDT

Interesting, I was under the impression that the ride wasnt comprimised with
the Hotchkis.... The reason I was thinking of going that route was more for
looks. I hate seeing the tire/fender gap of the stock 2wd Daks! We have a
Grand Caravan for the family. The Dak will be basically my toy, unless we
get in a jam and I need to take the truck for something. I picked the QC
over the EC for the reason of where my daughters head would hit (back glass)
if ever a rear collision would occur.
  ANybody near south central PA have a Hotckis equipped Dak that would be
willing to give me a ride?

thanks for the input!!!
  Tim Hawbaker
Chambersburg, PA
shelbycsx@innernet.net
http://www.innernet.net/shelbycsx
87 CSX #133 (4 sale... still...) SOLD!!
99 Neon R/T coupe
98 Grand Caravan ES

> You may decide on a QC because of family but if you're going to do
Hotchkis
> anyway don't say it's because of family because it's not going to be very
> comfortable for them. Hotchkis stiffens it up pretty good, makes for one
> helluva auto-X truck but not a very good family vehicle IMHO. If you get
> the tire and handling pkg. that will be plenty good and if you want to
make
> it corner a little better some Tokico shocks but complete Hotchkis for a
> family vehicle? Not me. Before you fork out the bucks you should drive
one
> that's got it for a couple days.
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD