Re: OFFTOPIC- Was: Fast and the Furious/ Now: RICE???

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 20:30:19 EDT

I have read several of this particular threads posts and have the impression
that a few people are not truly familiar with what term RICE means. It has
NOTHING to do with manufacture of the vehicle. Just because a car is an
import does not make it RICE. Yes, that means that even Dakotas could be
considered RICE.

Rice in general is someone who takes a car/truck and "dresses" it up to look
like something that it is not, mainly fast. For example in Dakota terms: If
I put R/T stickers on my V6 that would be considered rice.

Check out these sites. They give a much more in depth definition of RICE.

http://www.ricestreet.com/
http://www.riceboypage.com/

Julie
'00 SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body