Re: OFFTOPIC- Was: Fast and the Furious/ Now: RICE???

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 01:52:02 EDT

I don't quite understand, I am new to the car world but I have always been
under the impression that a "ricer" was called such because it came from the
great lands in the east and burned rice as fuel. That is why at least I call
civics and what not "rice-burners" or "ricers." This is the only way that
makes sense, I don't see how modding a car to look faster than it is has
anything to do with "rice."
By the way I am putting R/T wheels on my 4cyl soon so I guess I will start
looking for a ricer list :-)

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC