Re: Mid GA. meet

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 07:21:07 EDT

Cal - my wife and I will be there. Hopefully camping out at the track. We
would enjoy hanging over at your place w/the DML. I think my wife said she
already notified you on another list perhaps? Anyway - wanted to let you know
and make sure you didn't count us twice. Thanks!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"