Re: Engine vacuum

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 09:34:52 EDT

In our late-model computer controlled vehicles (whether stock or otherwise) it
does matter because they won't run without it (being higher than 12). It's not
the motor - its the computer.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"