RE: awsome weekend

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 12:49:51 EDT

Congrats!!!!! What a cool opportunity to go up against the big boys and
bring home the bacon! That is a great looking truck you have and I'm glad
other appreciate it as well!!

P.S. I was at the Michigan International Raceway when Dodge invited all
Viper owners, muscle cars and classic cars to the track. Talk about
drooling! There were 200 Vipers -- 80,000 HP! Superbirds, 'Cuda's, you name
it. The best thing was before the race, everyone took a lap. What a
beautiful sound when all the Vipers passed 3 abreast at 10mph. It was
something special.

Keep on keepin' on!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!