awsome weekend

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 12:01:57 EDT

We participated in a car show on Sunday and sitting in the row in front of
us was over 15 Vipers **droool** and a Prowler. It was such a sweet site
seeing them all lined up, hoods popped open.. all different. They didn't
have a truck class so it was "1976 - present top 20" and then the "best
of's". So we were competing against the vipers, prowler, mustangs, 'vettes,
grand nationals, s10's, dakotas, rams, pt cruiser, and a few other cars.
Obviously with the vipers there we didn't think we had a chance but only 4
of them took "top 20", some of the other winners were, mustangs, a s10, and
us!! wow what a shock!!

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9L V6 Auto 3.55 LSD