Re: Re: Re: Instrument cluster

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 23:40:43 EDT

You're calling APC? Did you install their indiglo dash or something?
because I had the old indiglo dash and with my system, it surged that little
black box so much that it fried and the glowing dash wouldn't come back on.

Bugged apc so much that they sent me a color changing "relay" thing a mer
bober and it's been working since.

I have no idea why your gauge cluster is actually shorting, maybe it's a
bad cluster. It COULD short out internally and it could be the cause of the
fuses popping, why don't you try disconnecting the dash (GEN 3=pulling it
out away from that plug in harness) and put a new fuse in. if it doesn't
pop, then you know it's the dash... if it pops, you could probably conclude
the dash isn't the culprit and keep on trying to find an electrical short.
-Chuong