RE: alarm opinions

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 01:20:36 EDT

Look into Crimestopper. The CS-FM2005. It has a lcd remote that pages you
when your truck alarm goes off within a mile radius. It has all the features
as well. http://www.crimestopper.com/superpage.html . I have actually had
people think the remote was a cellphone, lol.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com
ICQ 42763370