Re: Brakes Again!!!

From: MarkL@all914.com
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 09:50:22 EDT

My rotors warped at 15k and the dealer in their infinite wisdom, had them
turned. This despite my insistence on REPLACING them because I know warped
rotors will warp again...every time. Well I'm at 28k and they are starting
to vibrate again. Why can't Dodge use quality parts on such a critical
element?

Now I'm faced with replacing rotors and pads on a truck I'm trying to
sell. Oh well, at least the new owner will have quality aftermarket brakes
instead of the OEM crap. Grrrr.

Mark Litherland
'00 SLT 4.7 for sale