Re: Re: brake warpage suggestion to all...

From: Sam Rudolf (srudolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 10:18:06 EDT

I don't think that it is just DC using cheep (poor
quality) metal. My girl has an 99 alaro with 30K I
have replaced them once and had to have them reground
them after 10K. My 99 dak is at 33K with original
rotors and thats with pulling my boat and playing off
road.
sam
--- "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>