Re: DML Re: brake warpage suggestion to all...

From: Jeff Crook (Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 16:43:26 EDT

okay, here we go...
 first set of brakes 9000 miles new rotors , pads, drums , and shoes under warranty
 symptom was: severe shaking in front while braking (warped rotors)

I complained at that time to D.C. at their web site, and established a case #, told them I was worried about further problems after warranty runs out..

Sure enough, 13000 miles later (22k total) warped rotors again
go to dealer, he says no warranty
call D.C, refer to case # from last summer, D.C gets area rep involved, they give me new rotors and pads under warranty.
So, DOCUMENT your problems with D.C just in case you need it later

Black 00 CC 4.7 auto 2wd 3.93 LSD gears
Largo, Fla ( near Tampa )
Kenne-Bell Supercharger 6 1/2 lbs boost
K & N filter, 180 thermostat, Autolite 3923 plugs
Mobil-1 Synth in engine, Amsoil Synth in Rear end
Fittipaldi "Tubolare" rims, Bridgestone Potena 255-50ZR17 tires
Hotchkis suspension, w/ Bilstein shocks
Reflexion Cowl-Induction hood, Street Scene grill and valence inserts (powder coated black)
Mopar fender flares,Tinted windows, Painted Pin-Stripes, Vent-Visors, Misc other visual stuff