Re: Re: DML Re: brake warpage suggestion to all...

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 17:14:57 EDT

Do you have the phone # for the DC rep. I called about mine the first time
mine went in for brakes, Now its needs to go again. I want to call also.

In a message dated 5/23/01 4:01:31 PM, Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com writes:

>okay, here we go...
> first set of brakes 9000 miles new rotors , pads, drums , and shoes
> under warranty
> symptom was: severe shaking in front while braking (warped rotors)
>
>I complained at that time to D.C. at their web site, and established a
>case #, told them I was worried about further problems after warranty runs
>out..
>
>Sure enough, 13000 miles later (22k total) warped rotors again
>go to dealer, he says no warranty
>call D.C, refer to case # from last summer, D.C gets area rep involved,
> they give me new rotors and pads under warranty.
>So, DOCUMENT your problems with D.C just in case you need it later
>
>Black 00 CC 4.7 auto 2wd 3.93 LSD gears
>Largo, Fla ( near Tampa )
>Kenne-Bell Supercharger 6 1/2 lbs boost
>K & N filter, 180 thermostat, Autolite 3923 plugs
>Mobil-1 Synth in engine, Amsoil Synth in Rear end
>Fittipaldi "Tubolare" rims, Bridgestone Potena 255-50ZR17 tires
>Hotchkis suspension, w/ Bilstein shocks
>Reflexion Cowl-Induction hood, Street Scene grill and valence inserts (powder
>coated black)
>Mopar fender flares,Tinted windows, Painted Pin-Stripes, Vent-Visors,
>Misc other visual stuff

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!

Get Paid Daily On The Internet!

Click Here for Info:

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

Six minute video presentation:

Click "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie"

Or call 817-847-9497 for a CD Rom