Dealer and brake wrapage

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 22:13:59 EDT

Well after asking about brakes on the list last night I brought my truck in
today. Sure enough the dealer calls me at work and tells me the rotors are
warped. Now my truck has 23794 miles so as others said they are out of
warrenty. After talking to the service guy and making my points they ended
up replaceing my rotors for nothing. But if the problem happens again
instead of losing time and money from work and dealing with the dealer again
I'm just going to buy a new set of rotors and do the work myself. But I
guess a good dealer and some talking with them gets you somethings you want.

Jim Nolin