Re: Dealer and brake wrapage

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 12:12:34 EDT

Did you get his name? And what dealer? You should have had him write it down
and sign it. The Service Mgr. Said that also but when I went back he no
longer worked there. Backing up verbal warranties is very difficult. Ask for
any promise of warrant stuff in writing.

Sorry to sound off like this but I'm tired of the BS!!!!!!

Don Mallett