Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:08:53 -0400

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 23:20:28 EDT

No That was the first time I had it taken to the dealer. The pulsing became
noticible about a few weeks ago.

Jim

But you already had the dealer replace them once for the same problem,
didn't you? I'm going to try talking to the dealer tomorrow but I'm not
hopeful - at 33K (almost 34K), this is the first time it's happened.