New England'ers: Calendar of Events and Nightly Cruises

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 23:25:38 EDT

I have updated my web with a list of nightly cruises and a list of Shows and
Meets coming up from now until September.

I only have the CONNECTICUT cruise nights at the moment, the other New
England states (ME, NH, MA, RI) will be added throughout the day tomorrow.

The Shows and Meets are listed as only the location they will take
place...the full descriptions will also be added tomorrow. Just wanted to
give you New England DML'rs a heads up on shows in the area to see who is
interested in attending.

If anyone knows of another event, please let me know and I will post is
asap.

http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/Calender.htm

Thanks,