suspension lowering questions....

From: The Hawbaker's (shelbycsx@innernet.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 23:22:30 EDT

whats the best way to lower a 2wd QC with the Sport package suspension and
not hurt the ride. I originally thought getting the full Hotchkis kit... I
was told by some that the ride was good. Now I am getting mixed answers.
Alot saying that it rides like a log wagon. So that leaves...... suspension
blocks and dropped spindles? or does Hotchkis have different spring rates
available along with different shock valving?

any help greatly appreciated!

p.s. anyone near south central PA have a Hotchkis equipped Dak that would be
willing to give me a ride?

Tim Hawbaker
Chambersburg, PA
shelbycsx@innernet.net