Re: Alarms?

From: -=Krawdaddy=- (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 23:39:42 EDT

I am looking at a clifford Arrow 3 http://www.clifford.com/cp_ar3.htm It
will do most of what you want, costs 250 installed here in town. As far as
RKE goes, it wires into your existing system and there is no need for a new
module. Mobile One charges 15 for the RKE add on and about 15 for starter
kill. The windows roll down is an add on module. On my old clifford I had
on my 90 Dak, it was a $75 option. But I didn't have power windows... I
don't know about paging... Smokindakota had one that has that feature, and
he has a good price too! Think I am going to stick with Clifford. My last
one was most excellent. Only time it DIDN'T prevent theft was when it was
turned off at the dealer (lost everything but my EQ and radio-took face
plate off)

I also read that the clifford will pay up to 2500 of your deductible if it
is stolen REGARDLESS if it is recovered or not.. or something like that. I
thought about doing that for mine, but my alarm was off and the dealer's
insurance ended up paying for everything.

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710