Re: A/C Suggestions?? (long)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 13:57:34 EDT

  It seems that the people who recharged your a/c did a poor job of checking
for leaks. I think it is the law that they have to check for leaks and all
leaks must be repaired before recharging the system. Now maybe you went to
a bad shop, or MAYBE the leaks just developed...who knows.
  But, my suggestion to you is to find a new truck...and not another Dodge.
It seems that you have lost all confidence in your truck and will never be
happy with it. This usually results in abuse of the truck and further
damage and repairs. Get something else. Maybe you'll get lucky and find
one that doesn't require any fixes for a LONG time. No doubt that Chevy,
Ford and Dodge all have trucks come down the line like this all the time.
But, all three have lemons (not yours - but ones that have LOTS of problems)
come down the line as well.
  Just keep in mind that vehicles are just machines...they all have parts
that can break...THOUSANDS of parts that can break. Just because you buy
something new doesn't mean it will be free from defects. Believe me, I just
had a brand new house built and have had to deal with several minor problems
since it's been finished. New doesn't mean perfect.
  So, no kidding. Buy another truck. Be happy. Get what you want. Try
not to down Dodge though. There are a lot of us that are satisfied with our
trucks.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/