Re: RE: Failed 3 Emission Tests!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 20:17:14 EDT

> Ok, Mr Policeman to be,
>
> Take your truck to your local 5-star Dodge dealer. Trade it in on a new
> Dak. Let the dealer worry about the old one. You have more important
> things to worry about.....like the academy!

Haha. Ya think us cops make enough to buy NEW Dakotas, especially when
buying a new home?! IU wish! I will be making decent money, more than my
current job and more than anything, becoming an officer is a true dream come
true. Well actually......time to let the secret out. My dad will be buying
the truck from me(not sure when though, end of summer maybe), to replace his
work car, which is pretty pathetic....an 88 Taurus, which needs daily
work(not to mention an entire new body!), etc. He is retiring in 3 years and
just needs a more reliable vehicle, so he offered to buy it from me. Plus I
will have peace of mind in the winters knowing he has 4WD. I want to get it
running right for him, and need to pass emissions! I am getting sworn in
June 11th, and cant wait! Still undecided what vehicle to start looking at.
Thanks Ron!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6