RE: RE: Bed extender?

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 20:27:13 EDT

> If you're going to get one I'd suggest a Mopar one. They connect to the
> rear tie-down bracket so no drilling is required.

Actually, I have the Mopar one and I had to drill to install the two little
brackets that the extender clips onto when resting out on the tailgate.
That's 4 little holes...not a big deal. You're right about the main
brackets that the extender swings on though -- no drilling required for
those.

Tod Oace, tod@quay.com