A/C Dripping on Exhhaust Sound, how I stopped it.

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 06:58:55 EDT

Tired of listening to your A/C dripping on your exhaust pipes? While trying
to solve 3 outer thing I found that after I wrapped the exhaust pipes from
the manifolds to the cat. The A/C dripping on the pipes no longer make any
noise 8-} The 3 thing I has hoping for are reduce the following noise, heat
in engine & passenger compartments and a long shot of keeping the tranny a
little cooler. Dose the High-performance Insulating Wrap work? Stopping the
a/c Drip sound yes! And the others? Noise & heat in engine & passenger
compartments, it help cut it down a little bit, Tranny a little cooler? its
hard to tell but the hot air blowing over the pipes then around the tranny
must be cooler now. Did it help the performance at all, Its hard to say by
the but-dyno. I figure the cat gets up temp quicker and my run a little
warmer if there any good there? Pixs to come soon to web page.

Oh yea, I got the newest JC Whitney Catalog (651J-06) yesterday on now the
High-Performance Insulating Wrap by Cool it Thermo Tec is on sale. Bummmmmer
for me I got it about 3 weeks ago. (page S-7)

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!