Re: Damn Yankee's! Sam and Mark...

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 06:43:28 EDT

Thanks Brett, I need to build a 360 in order to stomp a certain
someone's(Mark)Dak though, but building this 360 is becoming a real saga. It
seems that the 360 I scored for $400.00 needs to be rebuilt because even
though its got only 31,000 miles, it was overheated so the entire rebuild is
going to cost at least $950.00 or I can get a R/T short block from Mopar for
$1211.00 out the door(Monocatti at 30% off) with the R/T cam installed,
which will be for sale when I install the Hughes cam. So I guess I'll be
ordering that shortblock next week and I'll get my heads back from Koffels
Place next month and hopefully at the drag strip by the beginning of
July(fingers crossed).
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html