Re: Generations

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 08:29:49 EDT

GenI - Dakota introduction through 1991. The years before the Magnum
engine. Also called "Premaggers"
GenII - 1992-1996. Minor body changes, plus the new Magnum engines.
GenIII - 1997 - present. Completely different

Someone else please correct me or fill this out more. It's going in the
FAQ.

--
-andy
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com