Anyone in Detroit? (was: Mopar Day @ St. Thomas Dragway, Ont.)

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 09:20:44 EDT

Thanks Bob, I was just thinking yesterday of posting this event. You beat
me to it again :-).

For anyone in Detroit, Mr. Steiger and I concluded that this event is actually
closer to Detroit than it is to Toronto. Don't let the fact that it says Ontario
scare you away. This is always a good show and a day of good racing, with
lots of great Mopars there.

If we can make it from the far side of Toronto, and Jon can make it from the
south side of Lake Erie, it should be easy for anyone from south-eastern
Michigan to be there. Hope to see some new people there this year!

BTW, the web site is http://www.stthomasdragway.com

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white