Re: Wicked Squeak 2000 DAK

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 16:41:26 EDT

I had that same problem with my QC at only 1897 miles. First time,
dealership just put lube on the shackle. Didn't fix problem. Took it back
again and they replaced leaf spring and shackle. Haven't heard the noise
since. Hope this helps.

Julie
00 SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood

In a message dated 5/25/01 9:35:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,