Back in action... couple Q's

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 16:55:35 EDT

Got my dak back after a week at the dealer (Irvine "Tuttle-Click"). Couple
of questions.

It says replaced left rear drum. What part is actually considered the
"drum". I looked through the wheel and noticed the outer housing piece is
definitely the same one that was on there before.

My front left wheel was in pretty bad shape I guess. It was all warranty
work but the work order said

"Inspected and found left wheel bearing too loose. Bearing was frozen to
spindle. Inner brake pad was bent and cracked. Removed and replaced the
left knuckle, left hub bearing, and front brake pads."

What's a knuckle? Looks like I got some new front pads out of this deal,
which is good since they said front pads were 60percent remaining and rear
were 80percent.

Running good. They didn't say boo about the homebrew intake, JET chip
(although they took it off and put it in the glove box), helmet I left in
the truck (I had my "I ride a motorcycle" story ready), or stickers on the
windshield from autoXing.

Jay W