Re: RE: Missing Hood Insulation (light)

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 18:15:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/2001 3:06:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jdurling@mindspring.com writes:

<< Need to find where it plugs in and buy it anyway. >>
I got my underhood light from a car stereo place, went and had an alarm
installed and about 2 weeks later I opened my hood and (keep in mind I have a
4cyl) sitting right there on a part of the frame that shows was a nice D-cell
rubber, water proof flashlight. All nasty and grimmy, so I was going to take
it back but first washed I it off, When I cleaned it all it looked very nice
and since I was not entirely happy with the job they did I decided that it
was mine. Is that wrong? Who knows it was actually theirs right, someone in
a parking lot could have been looking under my truck when something startled
them and they ran off leaving the flashlight. :-) Real great example of a
Christian right, maybe I will go take it back.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html