Re: Generations

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 20:14:21 EDT

To really notice the difference; check out the
badging, front face and the tailgates. In the Gen.
I's, the headlights are completely replaced when they
fail (bulb and lens is one unit). Gen. II's are bulb
only replacing (unless the exterior lens is broken
also). Gen. III's, major upgrade on the front.
Almost all Gen. I's and early Gen. II's have the Dodge
name embossed on the tailgate. I think after '92, the
Dodge name on the tailgate went to the sticker style.
Plus, Gen. II's after '92 have the third brake light
in the tailgate. But, Gen. III's can never be
confused with the I or II.