Re: Cuda

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 20:20:57 EDT

Hey Will, what is the decent price range you are
looking for. There is a '71 Cuda convertible sitting
on a used car lot in Seymour, Indiana right now. It's
Plum Crazy Purple in color and a white top. I don't
rightly know what size the engine is. I'll check on
it later tonight when I go to Seymour to cruise and
possibly do some spanks.