tire question

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 23:22:50 EDT

Well just wanted to thank everyone for their opinion on the tires and I am
pretty sure I am going to go with the Pirelli Scorpion A/T's. But my next
question is I am trying to decide between staying with the 235/75/15's or
moving up to the 255/75/15's. There isn't much price difference between the
two sizes, I was just wondering about the speedometer issue. Would I need
to get it set for the bigger size tires if I get them? And if I do how much
would this run? Sorry for the annoying tire question, but my brain in tired
and I am not thinking right, and been playing to much with the Tire
calculator on the site. Thanks in advance.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6