For Sale: Fuel Injectors/MSD Ignition Kit

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 23:32:10 EDT

I have two things for sale:
1. MSD Ignition 'Kit'
2. Ford Motorsport #19 Fuel Injectors(set of 8)
       -Part Number: FMS-M9593C302
       -$209.95 in Summit
"This Ford Motorsport Injector Kit contains eight high flow rate fuel
injectors that are specifically designed for performance applications. The
injectors work best with air meters revised calibrations and have been
specially trimmed for high flow rates."

The MSD 'Kit' is sold just as that, a kit. Nothing will be sold
individually. Prices listed were found on Summit's website. Here is what I
have in the MSD 'Kit':

MSD Ignition 6-Offroad
-Brand spankin' new in box
-Never used; 2 sets of instructions
-PN#6470
-$212.95

MSD RFI Noise Filter
-Used, works great
-Comes with cover
-4 Ring style terminals for wiring
-Comes with instructions
-PN#8830
-$25.95

MSD Noise Filter Cap
-Brand new cover
-PN#8829
-$4.39

MSD Universal Wiring Harness
-Used, but works fine
-Comes with instructions
-PN#8873
-$13.95

MSD Vibration Mounts
-Extra brand new set of 4
-PN#8823
-$15.95

Also being sold with this kit is a brand new never used complete set of MSD
wiring and MSD weather-tight connectors needed to install an MSD Ignition.
The 6470 comes with these, but I have another spare complete set. I will
inlcude 8 feet of black plastic wire loom to make the installation very neat
and professional. I am also including the battery to noise filter wires.
This 'wiring harness' gets connected to the pos/neg posts on the battery and
runs to the MSD Noise Filter. This harness is enclosed with black plastic
wire loom and has ring style terminals at each pos/neg end; The MSD Noise
Filter 'bolts' use ring style terminals. This battery to noise filter
harness is about 6.5'-7' long. I ran it from the driver's side battery down
the firewall and to the noise filter mounted on the passenger's fenderwell;
so it is plently long for nearly any truck.

Just the MSD parts are alone worth atleast $275, and probably another
$50 worth of miscellaneous parts, plus free shipping! Yes, I will pay
shipping on everything, within reason of course. Once again, please dont
ask for something individually, as everything is sold as a 'kit'. I would
like $225 for this MSD Kit. The FMS #19 injectors I would like to get
$75(V8 Set) for them, shipping included also. Or a package deal of
$300(hehe!)
 for both items, free shipping!
Email me privately if intersted. GrnDak4x4@Home.Com
Kyle