RE: New QC is a DEMO! :-(

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 12:06:05 EDT

Hi Val,

If I were you I would certainly give it a lot of thought. It certainly does
depend on the price break. The point is not the 5,000 miles, it's the way
the 5,000 miles were put on. Remember, it's a "demo" vehicle. Some of the
people who drove it were testing to see what the vehicle was capable of
doing, maybe not something you would ever do to it if it was your own, and
they've been doing that since it had 000 miles on it! I might do it for
invoice less $2K rebate, less $1K for each 1,000 miles on the vehicle. If
the sticker is $25K, I might pay $15K. Remember, as far as you're
concerned, IT'S A USED VEHICLE!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD