New QC is a DEMO! :-(

From: Val Lowe (vlowe@rcn.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 11:32:09 EDT

Well after really being pumped up about finding a QC with all the options I
wanted, I just found out that the truck in question is a demo with 5K miles
on it. I am so bummed!!!

I'd like to know the pros and cons of buying a truck with that many miles
on it. I really wanted a low mileage truck so I could baby it through the
"honeymoon" period and also have the pleasure of running up the odometer
myself. But if there is no real difference over the long-term between
buying a truck with 5K vs. 0K, then maybe I should just get it anyway. I
expect the warranty to run out of time before mileage, so I could probably
live with it.

Opinions? Keep in mind there is a $2000 rebate in effect for this truck
and I will also get a break on the price due to the mileage ...

Thanks,
Val