RE: New QC is a DEMO! :-(

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 12:45:34 EDT

If you wheel and deal through the Internet you can get a price as good or
better. Most Internet sites go through a local dealer's fleet department.
Invoice price is common. If you hit that dealer near the end of a quarter
the deals get better because it's the end of these periods that the dealers
are given their incentives for volume of sales. That's their profit for
selling you (etal) vehicles at invoice.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD