FW: [dakotart] FW: Leather

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 18:22:01 EDT

Just an FYI:

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Leather

Name: Jonas Janek JJJJJJFOX@AOL.COM
Home Page: http://www.katzkin.com <http://www.katzkin.com/>
            also: http://www.leatherseats.com

Information: Katzkin will be sponsoring this new group buy. As I had
promised
I worked out a better deal at a better price! I now can offer you more
colors, and more options, even a better kit, all at a cheaper price!
Also now
you dont have to wait to order! You can order at this price and your kit
will
be processed immedately! That means you order today and regaurdless if
anyone
else orders you still get this price and your kit gets made and shipped
immedately!

Pricing for all Dodge Dakota's
( almost every other car, truck, or suv available too, email me!)

Reg. Cab total $470.00
Club Cab total $540.00
Quad Cab total $540.00

These are the "to your doorstep prices" they include shipping, and there
is
no tax.

All options except piping and perforation are free!
Piping is 50.00, and perforation is 30.00 if you want them

Kits include: all leather seating surfaces, door panel inserts, and free

options.

Thats right, one price does it all!!!

FREE CUSTOM OPTIONS
Two-tone inserts are FREE
Constrast double stitching in any thread color is FREE
Logo's are FREE ( they have them all!)

You have to see these LEATHER colors they have BRIGHT YELLOW, BLOOD RED,

INTENSE BLUE, EVER SILVER almost every color you could want. (some are
under
different names)

For color options see: http://www.leatherseats.com/pages/colors.htm

To place an order please email me direct at KatzkinLeather@aol.com and I
can
send you an orderform. Again..no waiting on this one, once your order is

placed your leather kit is made and sent directly to you. Again dont
miss
out...place your order asap as they can stop this Groupbuy at any time.

ALSO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED PLEASE FORWARD THEM THIS
INFORMATION.

SINCERELY,

JONAS JANEK

KatzkinLeather@aol.com