Re: RE: Missing Hood Insulation

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 01:47:48 EDT

You know my lowly stock height SLT may not be much....

I try not to brag. I bought it to tow a heavy steel trailer with a heavy
big block Road Runner. I try not to make big claims.

It runs mid 15's. Not bad for a luxo club cab. I won't say its the
fastest at a drag strip. But I'm not afraid to take on all comers at the
local autocross. Bring on those blown and lowered bad boy R/Ts and Sports.
My chrome grill must be some sort of aerodynamic aid.... And being stock
height I can get a good view of the course.... Yeah, all comers.... All
except Gary Pinkley.... That little 3.9L V6 just scares the crap out of
me.....

-STE
The Wunder SLuT