Re: UPDATE: RE: Re: changing thermostat, bolt snaps inside hole!!!

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 18:20:48 EDT

i did this exact same thing about a year and half ago. it was in january
and the coldest time of the year also. i tried the ez out also and it
didn't work either. i ended up taking it to a local mechanic. well $200
later it was out... what he did was take a nut and washer and welded them
to the bolt that was in the manifold and took it out that way. if you have
access to a welder you might want to try that. it worked on mine. but also
cost me. good luck.
mike k