Re: Any DML members in the Detroit/Rochester Hills area?

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 02:19:10 EDT

I live in Mount Clemens. I would be interested in a mini-dml meet sometime.
We can't let the Ohio people have all of the fun.<G>

On a side note, there is a pretty good gathering of cars in downtown Mt
Clemens every Wednesday night. I've been thinking of trying to get a few
Daks together on Wednesday and grab a couple parking spots.

--Nick