ATTN: Gen 2 Daks that want Clears for front!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 11:00:31 EDT

Hey I got really really sick of waiting for someone to make em, SO...
I ordered a set of replacement lenses (through Napa) for a Jeep Grand
Cherokee... There about the right size, and most importantly have the right
curve to them, so I cut the center part of ym lenses out, and same shape
outa the CG's lenses, right now they are simply taped in, but I am going to
glue them in, and have the first Gen 2 Dak wiht full front clears (I had
previously poped open the little buggers by the headlight and removed the
orange refector) I'll get pictures posted when I get them epoxied
together....! ROCK ON!

Greg