Eletric Fans going on soon, Need Install Suggestions...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 11:04:16 EDT

Hey Again,
       I am back into playing with the Dakota, anyways I ordered me a set of
Electric fans and I am expecting them in tomorrow or wednesday, the catch is
I am leaving on Sat ona Road trip, and I'd really like to get them on...
Anyways I guess my biggest question would be how to get the fan off, and
where to put the new ones, oh yeah how to mount em too... I got dual 12"s
that what flexalite called for, but I didn't but there shrouded ones for $300
just two 12s for $170... Anyways Should I m,ount them at the top or bottom
of the radiator, or one in each corner? Also I know I want both on the
Thermostaic switch (what temp should this be set at by the way?) but do I
want them both on the AC relay too? I want this to not gimme any problems
(well who does) Anyways whatever help would be greatly appreciated!

Greg