Re: No sir, I don't like it!

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 17:32:18 EDT

    Well, your problems are exactly as mine were discribed, I replaced
everything ignition wise and even got to the fule system (bought an expensive
fule pump). I broke down and brought it down to my local dodge dealership, they
put it in a tester and boom, I was 53dollars in the hole. You might consuiider
getting it put on the computer, it only costed me 20bucks (cheaper than buying
more parts). Also check that lil gold sensor that lets warm/cold air in from
whatever the hell it is, lol. Its on the same side as your kicker motor, hooks
to a valcum line. I think they are about 40 dollars, however they also would see
that on the computer at the dealership.

    The problem with the brand of plugs is really a probelm with me LOL, I drive
like a bat outta hell and I always seem to melt the ends of of them, along with
melting me rings. I am on my forth rebuild. Nothing was ment buy what I said
about them really. I have melted many other plugs too. I have just taught myslef
to spend the extra three dollars and buy the most expensive.

L8terz
      Dan
http://vantage.iscool.net