Re: Mid-GA Meet Results

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 17:20:38 EDT

It was a blast - but kinda tired after 4 nights away from home (and camping
that long). Ken and Tim's Indys took 2nd and 3rd in their class. Mark's Indys
modified ignition system (Jacobs) killed his weekend as it died at least
twice. I was wanting to see that ATI Procharged, intercooled and nitrous setup
at work on a dragstrip - didn't happen. Glad he showed tho because I got a
good deal on a set of 4:10 gears. Cal's cookout was fun - other than having no
daks. The turkey and vidalia onions were great. Came back home and started
working on my truck again - sigh - am more tired now.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"