Re: Mid-GA Meet Results

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 06:26:02 EDT

Crit, do you realize that your running the same numbers as mine? 15.92 was my dial
in and what I ran in the Hot Power Fests drag race, I got to the third round and
got beat. So if we were to run, we would be neck and neck the whole way, crazy.
Just goes to show simular performance of the two small V8's, thats cool though, now
for some mods so I can get to the end of the track first! Hehe.......later.

AR