Re: No sir, I don't like it!

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 21:44:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/01 2:16:25 PM Central Daylight Time, jgo@uswest.net
writes:

<<
 In article <3B12A8C1.A95B5E94@adams.net>, vantage@adams.net says...
> I have had this problem before on my 91, I had to get a new one of those
> things that mount under the air cleaner that pishes the throtle open.
 [shnip]

 I've heard nothing but bad things about pishing in an open throttle
 body.

 I've heard of people pouring a shmall amount of WATER in there to
 shteam clean the carbon off, but pish? That might be dangeroush. Be
 careful.

 --
 Grady Ogburn (Denver, AIM: JGradyO)
 Black '98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2l, 5 Speed, 3.55 LSD

LMAO, Nice play on words

Shawn
MrDakota95