Re: Tires/Wheels for sale from DACUDA

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 21:14:45 EDT

I'll tell you Michael! WIDER IS BETTER!!!
A motto I live by...

I've seen these wheels on the Dacuda, they look great and fit great. A 9.5
is much better than an 8. It fits the 255's just fine, but allows you to
go bigger if you wish. You certainly would go smaller than the stock size,
so your adjustability is in the right direction.

-STE