Re: Tires/Wheels for sale from DACUDA

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@kcnet.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 21:59:48 EDT

At 06:14 PM 5/28/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I'll tell you Michael! WIDER IS BETTER!!!
>A motto I live by...
>
>I've seen these wheels on the Dacuda, they look great and fit great. A 9.5
>is much better than an 8. It fits the 255's just fine, but allows you to
>go bigger if you wish. You certainly would go smaller than the stock size,
>so your adjustability is in the right direction.
>
>-STE

Smaller than the stock size?? My factory rims were 15x7s mounted with 215
75s. I've been to the drags twice now and I really think I could benefit
from launching at a higher rpm with more grip to hold it.

My only question is... will there be any problem with rubbing or clearance
with such a wide rim on my gen II??

mm