Re: Mid-GA Meet Results

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 17:57:28 EDT

Yeah, I noticed it was pretty darn hard to find people you've never seen.
Usually, the whole 'nice Dakota' thing is a tipoff, but they all were nice. I
had a sticker on the glass and flyer under the wiper. Next time around, I'm
borrowing a cell...

And by the way, I HATE getting rocked by diesel Rams. Damn those things are
quick, and with slushboxes to boot!

Crit